<br /> Portland, Oregon is a vibrant, unique city with a rich food and art culture, and its two rivers make for a beautiful backdrop. You could spend an entire day away from home and always find something new—even if you frequent the same spots. And if you’re hanging downtown one day and come home to find that your apartment has been damaged by water, we’re available to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ServicePros sends teams of certified, experienced contractors to conduct the following services:
- Carpet drying
- Sewage cleanup
- Flooded basement cleanup
- Flood damage cleanup and restoration
- Water removal
- Water damage and restoration
We remove some of the hassles that comes with water damage by not only cleaning up the mess but also restoring any ruined areas of your home.
When it comes to water damage cleanup we don’t mess around. We’ll have a team to your home within 24 hours. Time is of the essence when it comes to water damage. The longer the water remains in the home, the worse the damage becomes and the greater the potential for mold growth.
According to the Center for Disease Control, mold can grow in as quickly as 24 to 48 hours. Removing the water quickly means preventing mold growth entirely or stopping it from growing even more. Mold spores in the home can cause issues for those with allergies or sensitivities and are especially harmful to those with compromised lungs or weakened immune systems. Common symptoms of mold exposure include:
- Nasal congestion
- Weakness and fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty concentrating
If you begin to notice any of these symptoms or a musty smell throughout the home, you may have mold growth.
Keep yourself and your family safe by calling ServicePros. We can assess the damage and determine if you have any mold growth. We will properly clean and disinfect the affected area, restoring any damaged drywall or structure as we go.
Why Choose Us
Certified Restoration Specialists
Affordable Prices! No Hidden Costs
Should I clean the damage on my own?
At ServicePros, we do not recommend that clients attempt to tackle any type of water damage mess on their own for the following reasons:
- Lurking dangers in water. Bacteria, viruses, and pathogens are carried place to place through water, especially in sewer lines, as bacteria exit the body through human excrement. Being unprepared to handle a water damage cleanup could jeopardize your health by putting you at risk for developing illness. When handling a sewage cleanup, for example, you must be properly dressed in protective gear so you will not come into direct contact with contaminants. Doing so could cause illness or skin rashes or lesions.
- Difficulty of cleanup. Some individuals find themselves to be in over their heads when cleaning up water damage, especially if the damage is worse than they first thought. Parts of your home may need to be removed and restored, which can be difficult for those who are not experienced in home construction.
- Availability/accessibility of equipment. Large dehumidifiers, air movers, and meters may not be readily available for public use. And if you look to buy one you may find they can be expensive. Instead of worrying about getting the right equipment, call us. We’ll bring it along!
When you need the best in water damage repair and restoration for the Portland area, give us a call! We’ll save you time and money.