Known as the heart of country music, Nashville, Tennessee is a beautiful place to live, especially for those who enjoy the music scene. Music City, USA offers access to legendary venues like the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame. But when you discover water damage in your home, you may suddenly find yourself singing the blues.
Water damage can happen at any time, in any location, regardless of weather or season. While some homeowners find their houses damaged by heavy storms, others will come home to find that their pipes have sprung a leak. All can be expensive to repair, and the cleanup process is a tedious one.
ServicePros has made a home in Nashville, meaning we are convenient whenever you may need us. From sewage backup to flooded basements, we handle all types of water damage cleanup—and we can restore the affected areas, too! When it comes to cleanup and restoration, we’re the Johnny Cash of our field.
Our services include:
- Water damage repair and restoration
- Flood damage cleanup
- Water extraction and removal
- Flooded basement
- Sewage cleanup
- Carpet drying
All of our teams are trained and experienced in all these areas, meaning you get quality cleanup each and every time.
If you’ve never experienced water damage in your home before, you’ll likely wonder how it happened, especially if the source of damage is not obvious (such as an overflowing bathtub). One common source is usually your home’s plumbing system. Damage can happen from a pipe breaking or a faucet leak. That’s why it’s important to conduct regular checks of your home’s plumbing and make sure that you don’t see any signs of weakness that could even give way.
A second common source is from cracks in the foundation due to age or harsh weather. Cracks will allow outside water to come into the home and cause damage. You may find that your basement has standing water or notice that your carpet is damp.
Why Choose Us
Certified Restoration Specialists
Affordable Prices! No Hidden Costs
The Dangers of Water Within the Home
Aside from being unsightly, water in the home is more of an issue than some may think. Three common dangers include:
- Mold growth. All standing water, wet surfaces, and saturated furniture must be thoroughly cleaned and dried within 24 – 48 hours to prevent mold from growing on or inside these items. Mold can cause health problems, especially for individuals with mold sensitivities and mold allergies. Symptoms of mold exposure include skin and eye irritation and wheezing. The sooner the water is removed the better.
- Introduction of contaminants. Unless it is water from a supply source—such as a kitchen sink or bathtub—it is likely contaminated to some degree. The contaminants can range from physical (like fecal matter) to chemical (yard chemicals) depending on where the water came from. That means all these contaminants—and whatever else they brought with—are inside your home.
- Building integrity. Water, especially standing water, weakens and warps building materials like wood, meaning that the integrity of your home is jeopardized. You may also find that your walls or ceiling have bulging spots affected by water.
As soon as you identify any water damage within the home, call us. We can schedule someone to arrive at your home within the next 24 hours—and often we can do it within the same day!